Standard Hotel Terms and Conditions:
||4 Adults** or 2 Adults & 2 Children
||2 Adults or 1 Adult 1 Child
||4 Adults or 2 Adults, 2 Children**
||2 Adults* and up to 2 Children or 4 Adults.**
**Rates are single/twin occupancy. Extra adult charges of $25 per adult apply.
- All Rates are subject to availability and subject to any block-out periods as decided by Jet Park Hotel. Block-out periods are subject to change without notice.
- Standard Twin or Superior Twin rooms: Rates quoted are room only for two (2) adults, extra adult charges of $25 per person apply above two adults. No extra beds / rollaway are available at the hotel.
- Children 16 years and under, if sharing existing room / bedding with adults stay free of charge.
- Any Food & Beverage pricing and meal rates indicated are valid at the time of contract issue and are subject to change without notice.
- Alcohol Policy: You must abide by the Sale of Liquor Act 2012 not to serve alcohol to intoxicated persons or minors. Jet Park Hotels take their host responsibility policies very seriously. Alcohol must not be consumed in the carpark and other public facilities.
- Party Policy: Within Jet Park Hotel there is a strict NO Party Policy. The hotel will monitor any noise and one warning will be given. In the event that this warning is disregarded, all occupants will be asked to leave the premises immediately and one night’s accommodation will be charged. Due to Jet Park Hotel’s fire evacuation procedures, a maximum of 4 additional persons can be granted entry into the room at the primary person’s discretion. Any additional persons will be turned away. All visitors will be asked to leave after 10 pm and only the guests registered for the room, may stay in the hotel.
- Attempted Malicious Assault: Under no circumstances are any objects or liquids of any kind to be thrown/ poured off the suites. In case of disregard, the relevant authorities will be contacted to follow up in regard to an attempted malicious assault. If it is discovered “your room” is guilty of such behaviour, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and one night’s accommodation will be charged.
- Minimum Age Policy: All guests must be 18 years of age or older. If guests are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the guests. The hotel reserves the right to remove guests from the premises at all times for disorderly behaviour. The Duty Manager holds the authority to enter the room if guests do not abide by the policies of the hotel. Additionally, if the cleanliness of the room does not meet hotel checkout standards, a minimum of $100 cleaning fee will be applied. The Duty Manager will determine the cleaning cost and charge accordingly.
- No Smoking: Jet Park Hotels are non-smoking hotels for all guest rooms, balconies and public areas. There are designated outdoor smoking areas. Please note, the cleaning fee for smoking is $200 chargeable to the guest at check-out.
- Damage, spoilage and breakage: The fee for guests’ damage, spoilage or breakage to rooms is from a minimum of $100 and is chargeable to the guest at check-out.
Booking with Jet Park Hotel is deemed acceptance of the rate terms, and the Standard hotel terms and conditions.
Standard Booking Guarantee and Cancellation- Jet Park Hotels:
- All bookings must be guaranteed by a valid credit card or full pre-payment at the time of booking.
- Park & Fly / Best Flexible / Bed & Breakfast Rates: For all bookings made directly with Jet Park Hotels, cancellations must be made by 2pm (local time), 48 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellation made after will incur one-night accommodation charge.
- Stay Saver-Non-refundable: All bookings must be prepaid and are non-refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.
- No show Policy: In the event of NO show, the first night’s accommodation will be charged to the credit card use to guarantee the reservation.
- A credit card transaction fee of 2% applies for all credit card payments, this fee is subject to change without notice. Cash and Eftpos do not incur any surcharges.
- Room rates are in New Zealand Dollars and include 15% GST or as legislated.
- Bond: A credit card/cash bond will be taken to cover costs should any damage occur, or excessive cleaning is required. A $200.00 bond is taken per room booked. In the event of any damages, the primary guest assumes all responsibility and therefore, assumes all charges whether the damage was caused by themselves or any other persons entering the room/any part of the hotel.
Standard Hotel Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Download Standard Hotel Terms & Conditions >