Standard Hotel Terms and Conditions:
||4 Adults** or 2 Adults & 2 Children
||2 Adults or 1 Adult 1 Child
||4 Adults or 2 Adults, 2 Children**
||2 Adults* and up to 2 Children or 4 Adults.**
**Rates are single/twin occupancy. Extra adult charges of $25 per adult apply.
Family Suite Terms and Conditions
- Standard Accommodation T&C’s apply
- 10% commissionable to Travel Agents
- Nett and non-commissionable to Industry
- Includes Complimentary WiFi Internet
- Room configuration: 2 adults + up to 2 children OR 4 Adults (extra adult charges apply)
- Child constitutes 0-16 years old
- Rates apply to bookings directly with the Hotel, unless expressly indicated in your rate contract, where GDS or other distribution rates apply.
- Commission on rates is indicated under [Commission:] on your rate contract, or in online rate terms and conditions, and is either net – non commissionable or commissionable on an individual basis. Jet Park Hotel Limited will pay owed commission only within the last 12 months from guest stay. All commission owed, if any, must be claimed within a period of 12 months. Requests outside of this period will be forfeit.
- All Rates are subject to availability and subject to any block-out periods as decided by Jet Park Hotel. Block-out periods are subject to change without notice.
- Standard Twin or Superior Twin rooms: Rates quoted are room only for two (2) adults, extra adult charges of $25 per person apply above two adults. No extra beds / rollaway are available at the hotel.
- Children 16 years and under, if sharing existing room / bedding with adults stay free of charge.
- Rates are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and include 15% GST or as legislated.
- Any rate inclusions will be indicated in the Rate Contract under [Inclusions], or in the online rate terms and conditions.
- Any Food & Beverage pricing and meal rates indicated are valid at the time of contract issue, and are subject to change without notice.
- Booking with Jet Park Hotel is deemed acceptance of the rate terms, and the Standard hotel terms and conditions.
- A credit card transaction fee of 2% applies for all credit card payments, this fee is subject to change without notice. Cash and Eftpos do not incur any surcharges.
- Standard Hotel Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard Booking Guarantee and Cancellation
All bookings must be guaranteed by credit card or full pre-payment. If booked by travel agent the guarantee can also be against the agent’s pre-approved credit facility with the hotel. Credit card transaction fees of 2% may apply. All non-confirmed bookings will be held up to 2pm prior to the the day of arrival. Any bookings that have not been guaranteed by FIT, agent or company will be released by 2pm prior to the day of arrival.
- For FIT (Free Independant Travellers), OTAs (Online Travel Agencies), Wholesalers and Inbound Operators: All cancellations must be made by 2pm (local time), 48 hours prior to the day of arrival. Any cancellation made after will incur one night accommodation charge.
- For Travel Agents and Corporates: If the bookings have been guaranteed by credit card, voucher, IATA or company charge-back, the room will be held until 10am the following day. Any bookings that have been guaranteed and are not cancelled by 2PM prior to the day of arrival, nor taken up by the client, will incur a cancellation fee of ONE NIGHT accommodation.
- No show Policy: In the event of NO show, the first night’s accommodation will be charged.
- Seasonal Promotions and Stay Saver Cancellation policy: All bookings must be prepaid and are non-refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.
- Standard Group and Long Stay Guarantee and Cancellation:
- Group T&Cs only apply for group bookings of 10 rooms or more. All bookings must be guaranteed by credit card or full pre-payment. If booked by travel agent, the guarantee can also be against the agent's pre-approved credit facility with the hotel. Credit cards transaction fees of 2% may apply.
- Cancellation or Amendments must be made in writing to the hotel:
- 60 Days before arrival: All or part of the rooms/block may be cancelled without penalty.
- 30 Days before arrival: All or part of the rooms/block may be cancelled without penalty. A 20% non-refundable accommodation deposit must be provided.
- 29 Days to 15 Days before arrival: 50% of the accommodation cost will apply as cancellation penalty fee. A final rooming list must be provided to the hotel.
- 14 Days before arrival: All rooms cancelled are subject to a cancelllation fee equal to the full accommodation charge for all nights confirmed.
- Long stay rates are to be booked direct with Hotel only.
- No Show Policy: In the event of NO show, the full accommodation will be charged for all nights confirmed.
- Contracted Rate Term, Termination and Volume Conditions
- Contracted rates are based on an annual take-up as indicated on the Rate Contract under [Room night volume] . Jet Park Hotel reserves the right to review and adjust this rate within the contract period if the agreed quantity is less than half this amount in the first 7 months.
- Termination of a contracted rate agreement can be done by either party giving the other party 3 months written notice.
- The Contracted rate Agreement is valid for the duration shown on the agreement rate table under [Valid dates] and only if a rate acceptance confirmation is completed or a signed copy is received by Jet Park Hotel.
- Contracted rates as quoted are confidential to Jet Park Hotel, and the intended recipient and may not be disclosed to any other party.
- Rate Parity and OTA’s
To ensure that Jet Park Hotel, “the hotel”, operates in accordance with the retail price maintenance laws of New Zealand such as those contained in (but not limited to) the Commerce Act, the hotel cannot:
- Allow ourselves to be influenced by any third party that may seek price parity with any other third party with whom the hotel utilises as a reseller or conducts business with.
- Agree to a clause in any agreement with an OTA or any other third party, that either purports to be or has the effect of being, a Rate Parity clause.
- Offer a Rate Parity agreement in any form whatsoever.
- Travel Agent: Means, a registered travel agent, employed with an IATA registered agency / TMC (Travel Management Company) or company whose function includes selling accommodation.
- Industry person: Means; a person whom is in the travel, hotel or tourism industry, and is not a Travel Agent.
- Contracted Rate: Means; an official rate, contracted from Jet Park Hotel that is not a Dynamic, Online or Best Flexible Rate.
- Group: Means; any booking which is for 10 or more rooms for a person, organisation or agency on any given single date, where the bookings are related.
- Wedding Package and Group Rate conditions
For wedding packages, for every 10 rooms booked, confirmed and paid for by the venue; one room will be extended free of charge (room only).