Jet Park Hotel understands that your pets are part of your family and we’d like to make it easier for you to travel with them. We’d like to introduce you to our “Pet-Stay Rooms.” These rooms are available at both Jet Park Hotel Auckland and Jet Park Hotel Rotorua, so now the ‘whole’ family can stay!
Jet Park Hotel Rotorua Pet Stay room:
We have one 'pet friendly room' available on the ground floor. This Superior Twin room is modern and spacious, and offers every comfort to ensure that your stay is extremely memorable. Ideal for families and these include a car park outside the room. Original photography artwork has been created by our own local artist to complete the room’s total ambience.
Jet Park Hotel Auckland Pet Stay rooms:
Located on the ground floor, we have two pet stay rooms available modelled on our Deluxe King room. Complete with tiled floor for easy clean-up, pet bed with duvet or blanket and sheets, food, water bowl, pet treat/biscuits- these rooms will ensure your 'whole' family is comfortable and happy. We have a huge field on the property to exercise your animal, plus a separate entrance to bring your pet in/out of the hotel. Plus, there are local kennels a short distance from the hotel suitable for pets to board while you are away.
Pet Stay Room inclusions:
How to Book?
These rooms must be booked directly with us by:
Phone: 0800 538 466
Website: Booking channel > Add Code > PET10 (under ‘Corporate or Loyalty Code’)
Download Pet Stay flyer including terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Jet Park Hotels are pet-friendly hotels that understand pets are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Pets must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Guest to conﬁrm number and breed of pets upon booking. Limitations may apply.
• Pets are not allowed in public areas e.g. hotel lobby, lounges, pool area, gym, or food/bar outlets.
• Owners can bring pets into their hotel room via the side entrance nearest the room.
• Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest at all times.
• Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless in the guest’s room.
• Pets must not be left unattended in the room. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
• Guests are responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
• Guests will be liable for any damage to the property or to any third party.
• The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages.
• Please ensure that the pet is on a ﬂea program.
• At Jet Park Hotel Auckland, guests are welcome to exercise their pet in the open ﬁeld beside the driveway.
• Pet Stay terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
• Standard Booking Guarantee and Cancellation: All conﬁrmed bookings will be held up to 2 pm on the day of arrival. Any bookings that have not been guaranteed will be released by 2 pm on the day of arrival. If the bookings have been guaranteed by credit card, voucher, IATA or company charge-back, the room will be held until 10 am the following day. Any bookings that have been guaranteed and are not cancelled by 2 PM on the day of arrival, nor taken up by the client, will incur a cancellation fee of ONE NIGHT accommodation.