Jet Park Hotel understands that your pets are part of your family and we’d like to make it easier for you to travel with them. We have introduced a 'Pet-Stay' room to accommodate the 'whole' family.
This Superior Twin room is modern and spacious, offering every comfort to ensure that your stay is extremely memorable. Ideal for families, and includes a car park outside the room. Original photography artwork has been created by our own local artist to complete the room’s total ambiance.
Pet Stay Room inclusions:
Terms & Conditions
Jet Park Hotels are pet-friendly hotels that understand pets are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Pets must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Guest to conﬁrm number and breed of pets upon booking. Limitations may apply.
• Pets are not allowed in public areas e.g. hotel lobby, lounges, pool area, gym, or food/bar outlets.
• Owners can bring pets into their hotel room via the side entrance nearest the room.
• Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest at all times.
• Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless in the guest’s room.
• Pets must not be left unattended in the room. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
• Guests are responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
• Guests will be liable for any damage to the property or to any third party.
• The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages.
• Please ensure that the pet is on a ﬂea program.
• At Jet Park Hotel Auckland, guests are welcome to exercise their pet in the open ﬁeld beside the driveway.
• Pet Stay terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
• Standard Booking Guarantee and Cancellation: All conﬁrmed bookings will be held up to 2 pm on the day of arrival. Any bookings that have not been guaranteed will be released by 2 pm on the day of arrival. If the bookings have been guaranteed by credit card, voucher, IATA or company charge-back, the room will be held until 10 am the following day. Any bookings that have been guaranteed and are not cancelled by 2 PM on the day of arrival, nor taken up by the client, will incur a cancellation fee of ONE NIGHT accommodation.